OWNERS WHO RENT HORIZONS CONDOMINIUMS
The Lookout Resort offers weekly rentals of studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom condominiums. The property is situated at the top of Israel Head Road, adjacent to the Marginal Way, with ocean views and views of Ogunquit Beach. Perkins Cove, beaches, and Ogunquit Village are just a short walk away. Amenities include a heated swimming pool, two tennis courts, outdoor barbecue and dining area, expansive, beautifully landscaped grounds, and wireless internet. Units have private decks, air-conditioning, and cable t.v. All units are privately owned - please contact owners directly with rental inquiries.
100 Meir Garon
103 Patrick & Suzanne Wolfgang
170 Great Pond Road
North Andover, MA 01845
105 Michael Abbott
10 Friend Court #3
Wenham, MA 01984
winter rental available October-May
106 Jim Cullen
201 Marathon Realty Phone: 207-646-1500
206 Bob and Nancy Spinozzi Phone 978-486-0171
8 Farmstead Way
Littleton, MA 01460
211 Roger Bombardier Phone 518-482-1210
282 S. Main Ave.
Albany, N.Y. 12208
214 Lloyd and Lorraine Ilsley
611 Boston Road
Groton, MA 01450
305 Candice Spock
Ogunquit Rental Properties Phone 207-646-1500
312 Kathy & David Degan
42 Anderson Drive
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
315 Arthur Rieser Phone 239-464-2454
5019 SW 20th Place
Cape Coral, FL 33914
315 Ann Hoffman
9 Q Street
Hull, MA 02045
402 Gregory Ahlgren Phone 603-641-6006
529 Union Street
Manchester, N. H. 03104
403 Michael Coscia Phone 978-369-4156
321 Russell Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
404 Susan Kerekes Phone 860-518-3233 or 239-947-5768
8824 Cascades Isle Blvd.
Estero, FL 33928
405 Joseph Shansky Phone 401-247-0919
5 Hanley Farm Road
Warren, R. I. 02885
406 Ogunquit Rental Properties Phone 207-646-1500
408 Mary Ann Simensen Phone 978-853-5626
487 Andover Street
Lowell, MA 01852
409 Nacy Levy-Konesky/Robert Geist Phone 617-759-0041
412 Gregory Ahlgren Phone 603-641-6006
529 Union Street
Manchester, N. H. 03104
G1 Kyle Fox Phone: 603-672-5365
5 Cricket Hill Drive
Amherst, NH 03031
215 Gerry Garon Phone 781-821-0742
5 Old Ridge Rd.
Canton, MA 02021-1782
C6G5 Michael Onessimo Phone 978-664-4872
41 Shady Hill Dr.
North Reading, MA 01864
Unit 311 sold
Horizons Condominium Owners Association endeavors to assist owners who rent to ensure that their guests enjoy the property and understand the rules and regulations of The Lookout. As such, it has adopted the following process for renters and guests of owners.
• HCOA produces a list of owners who rent which is published on the website.
• Individuals inquiring about rentals will be directed to the website or can have a list of owners mailed to them.
• The Manager is not permitted to show units to prospective renters on behalf of owners.
• Owners are required to provide a list of renters and guests (only when the owner will not be present on the property) to the Manager as early as possible but no later than 24 hours prior to their renter’s or guest’s arrival.
Vehicle Registration and Parking Passes
• All vehicles are required to be registered with the Manager and to display a valid parking pass in the windshield at all times.
• Unless due to time constraints, the Manager will prepare and place into the individual units a packet which includes the parking pass, letter regarding the general rules and environment of The Lookout and a Parking Pass Registration Form with instructions for completion. The Parking Pass Registration Form must be completed and returned to the Manager. If this packet is not in the unit upon arrival, it is incumbent upon the individual to register their vehicle in the office.
• When a vehicle is noticed to not have a valid parking pass, the Manager will place a notice on the vehicle instructing the vehicle’s owner to promptly obtain a parking pass.
Keys/Access to Units
• When the Manager is requested to assist with entry into a unit, including for delivery or other third-party personnel, this entry must be authorized by the owner BEFORE the Manager allows access.
• The Manager will assist with key distribution and lockouts only in cases of emergencies.
• If you need additional front-door keys, please purchase them from the Manager for $2.00 each. Copying keys can damage the lock.
Contact with the Manager
• During the months of July and August, the Manager’s schedule will adjust to allow more time in the office area between 11am and 4pm on Saturdays and Sundays to address
needs of owners, guests and renters during the busy weekly transition period.
• The office telephone number posted outside of the office door is operational 24 hours/7 days a week for the Manager, emergencies and maintenance requests.
Updated May 2015